Lee Meredith! Graphic Designer for Hire
Hi, I'm Lee, a graphic designer based in Portland, Oregon. I have a background in designing knitting patterns (also in photography and art) and I'm now working as a freelance graphic designer; I would love to design something for you!
If you're interested in working together, email me -- email@example.com -- with your project details, and I will let you know an estimate, based on the approximate amount of time it will take. I'm available for things like pdfs, flyers, business cards, menus, brochures, postcards, album covers, posters, reports...
I have experience designing all kinds of things as a student, from books to packaging to brand identity and more (check out my portfolio!).
Outside of school, I've designed a full book interior, many event flyers, lots of knitting patterns, a few logos, some ads, and several political campaign materials, for other people (see below), as well as books, business cards, postcards, and other items for my own business. I'd be happy and excited to take on any graphic design job you need done!
Click here to learn specifically about knitting (and other) pattern pdf layout design!
I'm also actively job searching right now, in the Portland area. Specific areas of interest include non-profit, social justice, publishing, music, and surface design.
Click to see my resume. (And here's my linkedin.)
Freelance work (some volunteer, most paid) that I've done includes:
- Campaign pieces (palm card, postcards, etc) for progressive candidates, volunteering through Get Her Elected (for Gail Young, who won her primary, and Mindy Kimmel)
- Logo for jeweler Elif Ogan, and a few other logos are in progress
- Event flyers for Arleta public elementary school, plus matching tickets and bingo cards for a fundraising event, and flyers for another local non-profit fundraiser
- Knitting pattern pdf designs for multiple independent designers
- Back cover & full interior layout for a 74-page illustrated children's book (not yet pictured)
- Some print magazine ad placements for a knitting-related business (not pictured)